Near Nazareth Festival ( NNF ) invites all film lovers to partake in our celebration.
Near Nazareth Festival hospitably opens its doors to filmmakers. Festival participants from around the world will show their works. We believe that the best place for them to present their work - is Near Nazareth Festival.
More than 3500 participants from 70 countries of 5 continents presented their films and works at the Festival in Israel for 5 years.
The works are evaluated by an international jury. Many participants became prize-winners and winners in their nominations.
A festival diploma increases the prestige of the piece.
We invite you to take part in it. We will be glad to review your work.
Our motto is: Everyone has a chance to be evaluated and win! We wish you creative success.
Our festival - NNF - is the first of its kind.
Our festival will serve to strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between the peoples of the world. Through cooperation with movie lovers from around the world, we will make history.
Today filmmakers from 70 countries are participating in the festival, and presented his works
Near Nazareth Festival Online Film Market - Free of charge for all participants of the NNFestival.
We post your film info on Near Nazareth Festival Facebook page. One post + image.
We post film info + image on Near Nazareth Festival Twitter
We'll set up info about your film on Near Nazareth Festival website- Film Market section
Page is opened and distributed among national and international distributors.
We are inviting of you to join
We do not limit the categories of participants. All films are presented in their original language. There is no need for subtitles in a foreign language different from the original.
Every submitting will be reviewed by a qualified jury and the audience.
Event venue - The Poznak Community Centers, Givat Ha-More
Awards & Prizes
Certificate and Laurels
4) Official Selections
3) Junior Winner
4) 1 - 5 Winners in every category
Three NNFestival Winners will receive:
- An InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts on InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more. - InkTip: The website where producers go for scripts and writers.
- iPITCH.TV Prizes - complimentary memberships and pitch listings.
Rules & Terms
1. The festival is held annually since 2015 in Israel.
All films must be submitted via Online screeners.
We request to select the correct category for your projects.
If possible, please to provide English subtitles.
2. By submitting work to the festival you confirm your exclusive copyrights.
All rights reserved by rights holders only and strictly enforced, all the material placed by the authors, and the contact will not be copied by us.
All comments and suggestions will be considered to whatever degree is possible.
The Festival has the right to advertise to a potential distributor of the participant's work.
Copying data from the festival site will be possible only with the obligatory reference to the source.
3. The decision of the jury is final and not subject to revision.
It is prohibited to transfer the insignia of our festival to other work or transferred to other individuals.
A full list of rules is posted only on our official festival website.
All works are evaluated by a jury, festival audience opinions will be considered as well.
Submission of works to the festival does not guarantee an official selection.
Submissions which passed the official selection is not guaranteed to be screened.
Screening does not mean a win at the festival.
Each category can have multiple winners.
Management of the Festival has the right to make any changes to the rules, dates, deadlines, categories, prices and content.
An independent commission decides on screenings and the selection of the winners of the festival. It can be different works.
Live Screening in the festival does not mean a victory in the nomination.
4. The sequence of selection of films at our festival and notification.
Our festival pays maximum attention to each author and his work.
The festival commission looks through all the films, evaluates all the works received, makes its decision and recommends it to the Live show.
Authors receive in advance letters with recommendations of the commission to the show, and give permission for the show. In accordance with the decision of the commission and the author's response, as well as the high quality of the copy sent by the author, a decision is made to show the film during the festival. Our festival does not pay Screening Fee.
These films are marked by the "official selection" notification and receive the appropriate laurels and a certificate at the end of the festival within a month.
Additionally - It is possible to receive from us a Certificate of E-mail or by mail - A4 size (for additional coverage of the cost of design, printing and postal services).
5. All other films are viewed and evaluated by the commission, but can not be recommended for a live show. They receive notifications:
The preselected, Finalist, Semifinalist and receive a "certificate of the participant"
Additionally - If no decision is taken to show the film, but the author wants to show the it anyway, there is an option of commercial display (for payment by the author the film will be shown)
6. The winner is chosen by a decision made by a commission from the categories of Selected and Finalists and does not depend on the live screenings of the film during the festival. Some of the films will only be shown in Live screenings, others are only awarded.
7. The festival may refuse to accept the film for reasons of discrepancy to the spirit of the festival - racial and national intransigence, violence and pornography.
8. All will receive certificates and laurels at the end of the season in accordance with their notifications.
9. VIP - category .
In this category we offer special conditions for VIP:
1. Live show in the program of the festival.
2. Personal page on the official website of the festival.
3. Personal certificate of the participant.
10. You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.
By submitting your work, you grant the festival the right to screen the submitted films/art performing recording during the festival period.
Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and reproduced either in part or whole, for festival purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
11. The entry fees is used for advertising, promotion and presentation of films and will not be returned.
12. The NNF Directorate is not responsible for:
- for the lack of correct and complete data about the films, placed in the informational and promotional materials of the Festival.
- for the content of the information and actions of registered participants that may cause harm or damage to third parties.
- for the content of the submitted materials and for the copyright for videos, texts, photographs and illustrations.
- for the delivery of awards not received during the closing ceremony of the festival to the awardees.
All responsibility for the submitted materials lie with the authors - participants of the festival.
Only the authors are solely responsible for the graphic and text materials, for their content and copyright.
The Site Administration disclaims any guarantees, explicit or implicit, about the reliability of certain information published on the site in relation to festival participants or any information about the products of the festival participants.
The site visitor is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be placed on the site.
All materials on the site are posted for informational and educational purposes only.
All information provided by the participants of the festival.
The copyright for any material created by the authors of the works is reserved.
Any copying or use of such videos, sounds, or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without permission.
Dates & Deadlines
Opening Date December 9, 2021
Early deadline January 2, 2022
1 deadline January 30, 2022
2 deadline February 20, 2022
3 deadline March 16, 2022
4 deadline April 8, 2022
5 deadline May 1, 2022
Final deadline May 31, 2022
Notification Date June 2, 2022
Event Date June 6 – 8, 2022
The jury of the international film festival.
Lilia Berman (Israel) - Chairman and director
Zina Postolov (USA)
Mykhaylo Skalt (Germany)
Alla Mattila (Finland)
Natalya Ivanov (Russia)
Mark Shpetrik (Canada)
For Children and Family
Web / New Media
VIP - category